Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Life Path

I have perceived a plan for how my Life will go....or at least the way I want it to go.
I want to finish off my Associate of Art degree in Fine Arts in the next 1-2 years and then earn my Bachelor of Art or Fine Art in Graphics Design from an online school, and then after that get a super hip job working for a web or LA based company doing graphic art/design. After getting this job, me and my Hunny are going to save up some money to build the perfect house for us.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have a blog now. Update it regularly so that I can know what is going on in your life. I know you can do anything you set your mind to. I love you always. I'm gonna try and call soon. I have some exciting things to tell you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why Hullo dear sister, welcome to the blogging world!! I'm excited you got one! And I second EVERYTHING Briana said... update regularly, I know you can do ANYTHING, love you lots, and um, try and and text ya soon! The only thing I don't second is exciting things to tell you. I have none. Samantha is a tyrant, but that's not exciting, it's dreadful, haha! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete